Sunday, April 29, 2012

[April 14- April 22]

Hi Guys and Gals!
Hope all is well. It has been a cold and dreary week here at How I Roll. The sun hasn't been out in days and I'm starting to miss it. I don't know about you guys but there is something refreshing about a rainy day so normally I LOVE when one shows up. That's just the point though...I love when ONE shows up, not a whole week.
Well anyhow, here are some of the snapshots I've taken since the last time I posted. Enjoy :)




14. How you feel today. Lazy. Wanna stay in my pj's kinda day.



15. sunset from on the parkway. Beautiful. How can there not be a God who loves each and every one of us. (Ignore the blur, it's what I like to call the cell-phone-moving-moving-car effect)



16. my flower earrings.


17. this is our money counter at work and would definitely count as something you don't like. It works some days, and not others...so annoying to have to count money by hand.



18.One of the boys at work walked by and made the cabbage some hair. I laughed for a good 5 minutes :)


19. orange. Don't judge my feet!!



20. something you drew



21. old coke bottles at a local thrift store. My mom and I went yardsaling and thrifting today. No good finds though :/



22. the last thing you bought. Can't go wrong with gummy worms. Ever.



Romans 15:2 "Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up."

YOU are wonderfully made,
Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment