Monday, April 16, 2012

Catching up

So I thought that maybe the photo a day challenge would help me keep up with this a little more frequently but life just has a way of getting so busy!
I managed to take a photo or use an old photo for every day but actually featuring said photo is a little bit more difficult.

3- Mail....I got NOTHING in the mail today....can you believe that?? What a shame!


4- Someone who makes you happy. What about this picture doesn't make you smile??? :)


5- tiny bridge in Rockbridge Co. such a beautiful place!! 

<<<<Well, there was a picture of a Caesar Wrap here but it has disappeared. Sorry :(>>>>>

6-lunch at Chick-fil-A?? That NEVER happens. (Sarcasm intended)


7- Henry and I's shadows on the Parkway on one of our many, many epic drives. The wind was a little crazy.


8- inside your wallet. 




9. Younger You. 8th grade--check out that middle part, fake nails, and glittery dress. 



10. This was about how cold it was here in the valley today.



11. where you ate breakfast: sitting on my kitchen counter. 



12. my stairs at home




13. something you found at Chick-fil-A today, my two best friends from college surprised me! :) 







I don't want to over load you all with photos so here is to get you a little caught up. I have some exciting things to post in the next few days so stay tuned.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Philippians 4:19,
Ab




No comments:

Post a Comment