Thursday, April 19, 2012

Obsessions.

So to bring you all laughter and some dirt to use about me ;) , here are some of my obsessions as of late.




1. GLITTER- anything glitter...nail polish, headbands, shoes, earrings. I just can't help myself when glitter is involved. I hope I don't ever have to grow out of this obsession because I'm not sure I could ever come to terms with it!



2. Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm- It is the perfect chapstick for me. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Once you find that one right lip balm your lips just thank you over, and over again. It also has a slight color to it, so it brightens up my pale white skin.


3.Running- I have gotten back in the habit of running, and let me tell you- nothing quite beats a stressful day than taking a short run around the neighborhood. Not to mention these shoes make you look pretty cool while you're doing it. ;) Still haven't gotten around to actually purchasing these but man, I love them.


4. Cops- This one is bad and kind of embarrassing but there is something about that uniform that gets me every time. We have quite a few officers that eat in Chick-fil-A all the time and boy does my face turn the color of a tomato anytime one of them is in there. One of those silly girl crushes. Swoon.






5. Kitties- Another one of those things that no matter how bad a day you might have these little creatures have a way of bringing a smile to my face and laughter to my heart.


6. Britt Nicole's New Album---GOLD. Her songs are great and if you enjoy an upbeat dance in your seat, bedroom, sidewalk, anywhere kind of music you'll love her. If you like all that calm mumbo jumbo, she really isn't for you but her songs can remind anyone of God's love and who He really is.




What are some of your obsessions???

Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment