Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Refreshing

The older I get, the more refreshing rain feels. I LOVE listening to rain fall as I am falling asleep. Really! I would choose for it to rain every single night if I could. It is so peaceful and majestic. Also the rain, for me, symbolizes new beginnings and rejuvenation. Here are a few snapshots I took right after the rain today and my hope is that you see rain in a new light. See the new beginnings and fresh starts that the rain brings. The forgiveness and cleansing away of our old selves into the new person and the mercy and grace that our awesome Father provides for us. A person who is wholeheartedly devoted to following the one and true and only Provider, that is my desire.











James 5:18
"Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth bore it's fruit."


Bear your fruit,
Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment