Saturday, May 19, 2012

Not so fabulous Friday.

Ever have one of those days that everything seems to just pile on? Well that was yesterday for me. I slept for 13 hours and still woke up feeling really crappy but the day must go on. So I headed off to a busy night at work and it all started there. I started running around helping one of the girls who was going to be setting up shop at the local elementary school carnival for the evening. We had a lot of things to get ready and started off on that foot. By this point I was sweating and felt like I was 10000 degrees, but just kept going. Then I got a phone call from my mom. A phone call from my mom at work means something is wrong, so naturally my heart dropped. THANKFULLY, it was only about the car. She was broken down on the side of the road and just wanted to let me know. Well after feeling like crap all day of course the tears started rolling and I couldn't make them stop. Then I threw my phone away, dug through the trash to find it! Thanks to everyone that slipped me notes, gave me hugs or just listened to me cry.

Yesterday, was payday however...and not just any payday. The way I pay my bills I get about 1 check every 6 months or so that becomes extra. This just happened to be this check. PRAISE GOD! So Thank you Lord for holding the car over until it was possible for me to fix it.


"I'm trading my sorrows
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night 

His joy comes with the morning."


I'm feeling better and 110% cared and taken care of today.


His hand is in EVERYTHING,
Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment