Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's day to all the mom's out there. Especially mine. She has been there through every step and journey in this life and I thank you so much. My mom is my absolute best friend. I tell her everything. She puts up with my moaning, groaning, tears, laughter, good days, and bad days. God couldn't have given me any other woman who would provide, take care of, and love me the way she has so Thanks Mommy!


I apologize in advance for any pictures that might embarrass you Mommy! Also please excuse how dated they are. I promise you I'm not the 15 yr old you see here ;) 













So whether its your Momma, Mom, Mommy, Ma, whatever you may call that special woman in your life--let her know Today is about her and love on her extra some today! :)

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, because this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise - that it may go well with you and that you may have a long life. ~Ephesians 6:1-3 

Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment