Saturday, May 5, 2012

[May 1- May 5]

If you read my blog, you may have noticed I am participating in the Photo-a-day challenge. It has really helped me set time aside each day to find beauty, laughter, and appreciation for all kinds of different things. Today's word was bird and when I saw that on the list for this month I thought to my self--"No problem." At any given time there are usually 10-20 birds somewhere in my backyard. NOT TODAY. It's drizzling here so the birds are probably hiding out in their nests wayyyy up in the trees. I was so determined however, to get a picture of ONE bird that's all I am asking that I set up camp. I sat up against my back door and just waited........................and waited........................and waited. 


FINALLY they started to come! I captured a few different kinds of birds. 

1. Peace.


2.skyline



3. something you wore today. My favorite grey and yellow striped shirt.



4. Sneaking up on people and taking their picture without them realizing is always fun! 
{{This is my mother,  let's see how long it takes her to realize I snapped a photo of her ;)}}



{{dove}}

{{ cardinal}}
{{chickadee}} 
 5. Bird


I'm really hoping the weather will clear up tonight so I can snap some pictures of the super moon! I've been excited for it ALL week. So please Lord??? :)

In Love,
Ab





No comments:

Post a Comment