Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

I'm normally not the type to get excited for a new year, make unrealistic goals, or even recap the past but like I've said before-I love change. So here it is, my recap of 2011.

Things that I did in 2011-
-Didn't go to school for the first semester in my life
-Completed my first rubix cube
-Turned 21
-Shot my first gun
-Owned Justin Beiber nail polish
-Missed my college roommates
-Got a twitter
-Drove to West Virginia and back twice in one day
-Watched the 1st and 2nd season of Glee
-Perfected my british accent
-Took summer classes for the first time
-Yelled at a professor for the first time
-Failed a class (on purpose cause of the stupid professor!)
-Hated a professor with a passion
-Had to cancel my trip to Costa Rica
-Took care of 10 kittens and 5 adult cats
-Watched kittens be born
-Had a pegleg kitten
-Lose a cat to being run over by a car
-Laughed so hard I cried (not over the cat ^ :(  )
-Sang over the headset at work
-Was on the news
-Took crazy photo booth pictures with some of the most dearest people to my heart
-Became a team leader
-Survived my first health inspector while being the only leader in the store
-Yelled at the comcast people...4 times.
-Went to my first Bachelorette party
-Watched the entire series of 7th Heaven
-Moved into a cute new duplex
-Rode the public bus
-Watched one of my best friends get married
-Saw wild billygoats on the parkway
-traveled to NC with work to learn more about CFA
-Helped our Drive-thru team do over $1000 in one hour
-Was in the Christmas parade
-Played Words with Friends
-Spent Christmas morning with Henry's family
-Had the best Christmas I've had in years
-Spent New Years eve with 2 great friends playing Taboo and Scattegories
-Loved with all my heart

Here's to hoping 2012 is even better. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment