Saturday, February 18, 2012

M is for...





I find myself so busy, busy these days so when I have a chance to sit down and do a quick craft my heart sings with joy. This beautiful creation only took me about 5 minutes!!! It was awesome and I am so happy with the outcome. Recently I have become disgusted with the ugly "hand made" wreaths that hang up in Michaels. I honestly don't understand how they can charge $40+ for some of their creations. 

I made this beauty for $14.48

Wreath- $4.99
"M"- 1.49
Flowers- $8
Paint- leftover from a previous project




It's very simple.
Step 1:
Weave the flowers through the branches of the wreath. Mine had metal wire inside the stems so they were easy to secure and I'm confident they aren't going to fall out ((otherwise I would hotglue them into place)). 

Step 2: 
Then paint your letter, or house numbers. I went back and forth over which ones I wanted to use but I could not find wooden numbers anywhere--so letter is was!

Step 3: 
Once the letter (or numbers) are dry hot glue onto the wreath and

TA-DA!!

Happy crafting

<3 Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment