Thursday, March 8, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.

These are a few things that make my heart happy, my face smile, and my bad days good.


Britt Nicole-
She is truly inspiring and so talented. Her newest album "Gold" comes out March 26th!! I am pumped!
 One Tree Hill-
I have been re watching this entire series and I'm in love all over again.


Earrings-
These are only half of my earring collection.
I love all different kinds, as you can see.


Girl Scout Cookies----Yum!!
Nutella----Good on anything, no really.
Apple Juice---This love relationship started in college.
Gummies---Veggie tale and Scooby Doo are my favorite! Nothing compares. Nothing.
Pomegranate Tea----Has delicious written all over it.


Shoes---My mom always teases me that I have entirely way too many shoes. The way I see it is that I only buy them if they are cheap so I'm not wasting money....really. :)


Nail Polish---
I have any and every color you could ever think of. I even have them color coordinated.



What are some of your favorite things???

Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment